Monday, December 12, 2011

The learning curve of doing art shows


The learning curve of doing art shows...

First time signing up and writing a blog and I think I already screwed up and put no spaces with my name. Oh Well, what are you going to do??? No I need to figure out how to get readers. I had my one and only show yesterday. I am continually learning, don't do shows where there isn't any foot traffic. It was held at a country club so I was hopeful as it is the season for perpetual hope. There were tons of vendors so that was good but NO buyers!!! If I do another show? it will be were people are already out and walking by. You never know when you might have a sale from happenstance. And those can be the best kind. i want my art to have a happy home. Good day to ya, suz

No comments:

Post a Comment